Last updated: 15th August 2020
Transparency is important to India, so we want you to know your rights over your personal data - to opt-out of marketing, ask us for a copy of your data, object to its use and sometimes - Ask us to remove it.
The terms of this Notice apply to all users of the Buldel website (www.buldel.com) (referred to in this Notice as the “website“). If you do not agree with the terms of this Notice, you should immediately discontinue use of the website.
Who Does This Notice Apply To?
India. We are Buldel (Gujrat Franchising) Limited, trading as Buldel in Gujarat (“we“, “us” or “our“) and we are part of a group of companies owned by Buldel Franchising LLC based in Texas, India (“Buldel“).
Our Franchisees. Our franchisees are independent business owners and each franchisee is responsible for their own data protection compliance. However, we work very closely with our franchise, including sharing data and information between you to provide services to you. To keep it simple for you, this notice, therefore, describes how your personal data is collected and used by us and by the franchisees with whom you have a business relationship (or whom we can provide you with Refer to). When we use the term “our franchisees” in this Notice, we are referring to that particular franchisee and not our franchisee network generally.
We and our franchisees are the parties (#8216;data controllers‘) responsible for keeping your data in relation to any queries or requests for citations submitted by you, any transactions you enter into with our franchisees, And any newspapers and marketing you’ve signed up to receive from us. We are also responsible for operating the website.
If you have any questions about this information or how we or our franchisees use your data, please contact us using the details shown in the contact details below.
What data do we and our franchisees collect or hold?
Personal data means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you, for example, your name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, and any device ID (e.g. That your IP address), by itself or when associated with other personal data.
We and our franchisees may collect, use, collect, and transfer various types of personal data about you, as classified below:
- Identity Data First name, first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender are included.
- Contact Data Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone number.
- Financial Data This includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data Includes details about payment for you and other details of products and services purchased from us or our franchisees.
- Technical Data Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, and other technologies you use to access the website.
- Usage Data Information about how you use the website, products, and services is included.
- Marketing and Communications Data Your priorities include getting marketing from us, our franchisees and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share data collected such as statistical or demographic data, which cannot be used to identify you. For example, we can look at the total data on the number of people visiting part of our website or the number of inquiries received from all geographic areas.
How your personal data is collected?
We and our franchisees use various methods to collect personal data, as described below:
Direct interactions. You may give us or our franchisees your Identity and Contact Data Informs or by post compatible with us, by phone (including our call center), email, or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide:
- Request a Quote for Products or Services;
- Create an account on the website;
- Subscribe to our publications;
- You are requested to send marketing;
- Answer customer satisfaction survey or enter a contest or promotion; or
- Give Us Some Feedback.
- From our franchisees. If you are compatible with any of our franchisees, for example in relation to a citation or contract for a product or services or related to any publication or marketing that the franchise produces, we may obtain from that franchise Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, and Marketing and Communications Data You provide them or make them related to your account.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We and our franchisees may obtain personal data about you from the various parties and public sources below:
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services such as banks, credit card providers, and companies allowing the taking of credit card payments based both inside and outside the India.
- Identity and Contact Data Data Brokers or Aggregators like eSales Hub (a search engine optimization and pay per click operator)] are based within India.
- Identity and Contact Data National account customers (such as insurance companies), who ask us to provide products and services to their policyholders.
- Identity and Contact Data If you have any questions or requests to visit us through that site, from third-party recommendation sites (such as Trusted Trader, Check a Trader, etc.)
How your personal data is used, and the legal basis for doing so
Both we and our franchisees will use your personal data when the law allows us (respectively) to do so. Typically, your personal data will be used under the following circumstances:
- To run the Buldel website. We use your data to operate and improve your experience on the website. For some features on the website to work, we need to remember you. For example, there are sections on the website where we ask you to register to gain access to documents, to be able to download various items, to contact us, or to obtain a quote for products or services Can. Similarly, if you want to use our ‘Find Your Local’ Facility You will have to share your address or postcode so that we can locate the nearest Buldel to you.
- Responding to enquiries. If you contact us for any reason, the data provided will be used to answer your query. This involves sending your data to our franchise so that they can contact you to respond to the query. We want to learn from your feedback (including any feedback you can give to our customer satisfaction survey) so that we can get better. We use the information for these legitimate business purposes, provided that we don’t do this in a way that infringes on your data protection rights.
- From social media. If you interact with our Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram, or other social media presence, the information you provide will be used to respond to questions or comments you have left.
- For marketing. We use personal data to promote our products and services and tell you about special offers. Your email address and other contact details will be collected upon signing up for newsletters and other promotional events. You will always be asked for consent to receive our promotional material. We will also store information about your preferences, like whether you’ve decided to opt-in to marketing emails, what types of products and services you seem to be interested in and how often you open the emails we send to further our interest in providing you the most relevant advertising.
- For legal and business reasons. Where the law requires it or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use personal data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions, and Disclosures regarding acquisitions. , Merger or sale of a business. We also use personal data for safety and security, to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity, and to identify violations of any of our policies.
By Our Franchisees:
- Responding to enquiries. If you contact our franchisees for some reason, the data provided will be used to answer your query. This includes them passing your data to us so that we can maintain a centralised database of our franchisees’ customers. The information will be used for legitimate business purposes, but not in a way that violates your data protection rights.
- Providing products and services. Naturally, if you ask us to provide our franchisees for any products or services, they will need to use your personal data to do so.
- From social media. If you interact with any Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram, or other social media presence operated by our franchisees, the information you provide will be used to respond to questions or comments you have left.
- For marketing. Our franchisees can use personal data to promote their products and services and can tell you about special offers. Your email address and other contact details will be collected upon signing up for newsletters and other promotional events. You will always be asked to consent to receive any promotional material. Our franchisees will also store information about your preferences, like whether you’ve decided to opt-in to marketing emails, what types of products and services you seem to be interested in and how often you open the emails sent to you, to further their interest in providing you the most relevant advertising.
- For legal and business reasons. Where the law requires or where our franchisees believe it is necessary to protect their legal rights, interests, and the interests of others, our franchisees use personal data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions, And make revelations about them. Acquisition, merger, or sale of the business. Our franchisees use personal data for safety and security, verify accounts and activity, monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity, and identify violations of any of the policies.
For more information about our franchise process, how to use and store your personal data, please contact them using the information in the contact details section below.
For all of the above reasons, it is important that the personal data we and our franchisees hold about you is accurate and current. Therefore, please keep us and our franchisees informed if any of your personal data changes.
With whom is your information shared?
- Between us and our Franchisees. We and our franchisees share their personal data between you for our franchisees, so that you can provide Buldel products and services to us, to be able to maintain a centralized database for customers, for our services. Can do. To be able to respond to franchise complaints and inquiries and for marketing purposes (provided you have opted in). For example, if you correspond with our franchisees in relation to a quote or a contract for products or services or relating to any publications or marketing that franchisee produces, we receive from that franchisee any Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, and Marketing and Communications Data you provide to them or that they create relating to your account. Similarly, if you correspond with us to submit a request for a quote for products or services via the website, we pass on to our franchisees Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, and Marketing and Communications Data that is needed for our franchisees to provide the requested service.
- Buldel. We share some of your personal data within a neighbor with other companies for shared functions and usage of the platform, including business planning purposes, and for Buldel actions to assess the performance of companies within the neighbor.
- Service providers. Your personal data will also be shared with companies providing services under contract to us and our franchisees for all the reasons mentioned above, such as payment processing and professional service providers, data analysts, IT service providers, and research companies that provide us and Our franchises help provide products and services for you and give us an insight into how we can better serve you and our other clients, professional consultants, and information technology providers.
Will your information be shared?
We and our franchisees require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Your personal data will be processed in or accessed from the India by Buldel. We and Buldel have entered into a specific contract approved by the India Commission which gives personal data the same protection it has in the India.
Some of the service providers to whom we share your personal data also access personal data in the India and other countries that do not have equivalent data protection laws to the India Economic Growth (“GDP“). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the GDP, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed by the Election Commission of India to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the Election Commission of India which give personal data the same protection it has in India.
- If we use providers based in India, we can transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield requiring them to provide the same protection to personal data shared between Surat.
If you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the GDP, please get in touch using the details in the Contact Details section below.
For more information on how our franchisees transfer your personal data, please contact them using the information in the contact details section below.
How to stop receiving notices about the future Offers
If you no longer wish to receive details of marketing materials and offers, please tell us and/or our franchisees (as applicable) using the details in the Contact Details section below. Please make sure your full name and address or email address are included.
Alternatively, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or follow the instructions in any SMS message sent to you.
What Other Rights Do You Have?
The General Data Protection Regulation collects some of your rights with respect to the personal data of you or our franchise, which we describe below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights against us or our franchisees, please direct your investigation to the appropriate party in the Contact Details section below.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide in a structured, machine readable format. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we or our franchisees don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement or compelling interest). Where you have been asked to give your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to us or our franchisees processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us or our franchisees to delete information which we or our franchisees are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority in the country you reside, where you work or where we are located.
We and our franchisees will retain your personal data only for as long as we (respectively) need it for our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law. After such time, your information will either be deleted or anonymized or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then it will be securely stored and isolated from any further use until deletion is possible.
- Account information: We and our franchisees retain your account information (which may include Identity, Contact, Financial and Transaction Data) for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate it. We and our franchisees also retain some of your information to comply with our (respective) legal obligations or to resolve disputes, to enforce any contractual agreements, and to continue to develop and improve our products and services.
- Marketing information: If you have selected to receive marketing emails from us and/or our franchisees, we will each retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest, such as when you last opened an email from us or our franchisees (as applicable).
If you have any questions about the aspects of this Notice relevant to us, or the use of your personal data by us, please contact:
Buldel (India Franchising) Limited:
Address: 1/919, Nanpura , Surat 395001
Phone: (+91) 94282 13315
Email: [email protected]
For our Franchisees
If you have any questions about the aspects of this Notice relevant to the franchisee you have been in contact with, or the use of your person data by them, please [use the details provided to you by that Franchise in the initial ‘Welcome to Buldel’ email you received on first contact.]